Saturday, September 1, 2012

Anabela Ferguson in Angie's List



Work Completed Date: 
June 25, 2012
Hire Again: 
Yes

Description Of Work: 
I commissioned  Brush Strokes Fine Art, LLC (Anabela) to paint and frame a picture of my lifetime favorite dog, a greyhound named Gibbs.  I provided multiple pictures of Gibbs taken from different angles.  Anabela also recommend matting and framing, and size of the painting. In less than  two weeks she delivered the picture and it was a modern day master piece!!  It is the most incredible painting that I have seen in this decade, as well as perfect framing and matting!  Anabela is a model professional...her administration and ease of purchase was excellent.  The painting was a present for my wife and she loves it.

From start to finish this was an excellent experience...It could not have gone more perfect.  Service, product, and value were Outstanding!!  She is the Best-of-the-Best.

No comments: