Monday, September 24, 2012

Anabela Ferguson Fine Art Restoration and Conservation


I have admired the work of  Anabela Ferguson in the Huntsman Mall for
many years. This time I noticed a sign that said she would do framing. A
few days later I brought in a  watercolor piece and she gave me advice
on how to frame it and a reasonable estimate. She sent me many pictures
via email so that I could see the choices as she tried various
combinations. The framed piece was ready within a few days and was
beautifully done. A few days later I brought in an oil painting that
needed to be cut, re-stretched and framed. She did an outstanding job on
that one as well and did it in three days! The price was reasonable and
she even threw in a few extras like cleaning and re-varnishing the
piece.The best part of all was that she was  excited about doing the
work for me. It was as if framing my pictures was the most important
thing she could think of doing. She was neat, prompt, and creative in
her framing choices. Her work was priced within my budget, It was a
pleasure to work with her and I would recommend her to anyone who needed
something framed.
Have a look at her artwork as well. I now own 2 original Anabelas!


No comments: