Wednesday, February 5, 2014

MOVING???

Anabela Ferguson & Brush Strokes Fine Art LLC
is proud to inform you
a new service to you and your loved ones
www.Anabela-Artist.com


A previous client and his wife are moving to Richmond Va. in March. They have been packing all their paintings on their own, and found a Springfield moving track company (not mentioned) carried everything under the sun. They were looking for corners to go on their painting. They paid 70-90 cents for each. I could not believe it and they had to do the work themselves. Then they had to add bubble wrap to complete and give the extra care to each painting. I thought all of it was to high in cost. The beginning of last year I helped a couple with their packing of collectible paintings. They were so happy they did not have to do it. It is a pretty big job and it is hard on the body too. I do this every time I take down from my shows. If you are interested in some help, let me know and contact me directly and I will take the work out of your hands.

No comments: