Saturday, December 28, 2013

Mandy Seley



Curtailed!!!

This is a page you must see! 


"It's a piece for my sister and my brother-in-law, they've been wanting a picture from me that they could hang in their home. They loved going to the cherry blossom festival in DC when they lived in the area, and featured them on their wedding stationery, so I thought it would be a nice theme for a portrait-style image of them, as their respective favorite critters.

Technically it was a pretty fun piece since I got more practice using my airbrush on the background! Most of it is done in Copic markers, with some glitter pen accents on the blossoms themselves. They don't really show up in the scan but in person, there's a little bit of sparkle, and I knew Becky would like that."


www.Anabela-Artist.com

No comments: