Wednesday, December 5, 2012

DO NOT REPLACE JUST RESTORE

Bring it if it's Broken or Damage 



When I got the notice that the piece of art had fallen from the wall, I expected broken glass.  What I didn’t expect was the gouges that the broken glass had made into the picture itself!  I requested help from Anabela to find a similar piece that would look appropriate with the other piece in the same area.  I even told her that the original piece was “damaged beyond repair.” Anabela responded that a replacement wasn’t necessary, that she could repair it.  I honestly didn’t believe it would look right, but I decided to give it a try- specifically, I told her it would need magic!  This morning, when I got the piece back, I had to admit, she had, indeed, worked magic.  The repair, like a magic trick, is only noticeable when you know exactly where to look and what to look for!  The piece is already back on the wall; thanks!

WWW.ANABELA-ARTIST.COM
ANABELA7973@AOL.COM

No comments: