Monday, January 9, 2012

Collectors that helped me be successful!

Thirteen years later. ....



My husband and I first met Anabela shortly after moving to Virginia. We purchased a large watercolor that we loved and wanted in our home so we could feel like we were still outside enjoying our day even after the sun set.

Thirteen years later , we needed a fix on the matting and she was so gracious to do it for the grand sum of a cup of strong coffee. Anabela has always kept in touch with her emails and I have enjoyed buying additional pieces of her artwork for friends and the younger family members , hoping they would come to understand how wonderful it is to have something unique and beautiful in their lives.

If you are blessed to have Anabela come into your life , she will always be a part of it. Currently she is even helping us sell our house and I can't wait to have new friends come and see her work in a new home.

No comments: