Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Mixed Media


Anabela's New Showcase in Mixed Media

"I enjoy so much trying new things, one of the ideas I came across helped me to understand different mediums that together bring out a different Fine Art product".AF


"I just finished a piece for a client, it was 36" X 38" long, it was just gorgeous, I worked on oils and did a wet on wet, spots of acetone and fresh odorless thinner...came out truly great!, Added a light layer of varnish and voila! It really was something I had not tried before. " AF


*For those Artists trying to build a nice inventory, I would try to create new pieces, and try different techniques, I tried the book ARTEFFECTS BY JEAN DRYSDALE GREEN, and techniques like this particular one.
Go to www.Anabela-Artist.com under Abstracts and Acrylics.

Artist : Silas James 6" X 6" Mixed Media

No comments: